Food & Beverage Team Members
Morgan's Hotel are seeking full and part time Food and Beverage Assistants to join their team.
The Food & Beverage Assistant will help and assist the F&B team with the day to day running of Morgan's Hotel Restaurant & Bar to deliver an excellent Guest experience. Working closely with all staff to ensure that the customer is at the fore front of service, that it is a profit driven, team orientated operation.
Previous experience within a busy profit led Food & Beverage outlet, ideally within the hotel industry would be an advantage. The candidate will need to be highly motivated and demonstrate passion about the industry, and be able to create and provide a relaxed, friendly atmosphere with maximum efficiency on customer service and standards.
If you feel that you possess the relevant skills as outlined above, please send your CV and covering letter to Jan@travelhouse.co.uk. Please remember to include your contact details.
We are looking to recruit a full time Reservations Assistant who would be working 5 days from a 7 day trading period. You will be responsible for recording and processing all reservation and group enquiries made by phone, fax, e-mail or from outside booking agents efficiently and accurately, maximising sales and room occupancy rates. You will have a good knowledge of the hotel's facilities and services and will pass this information on to the guest whenever the possibility arises in order to maximise hotel sales.
• Answer all reservation requests in a courteous and efficient manner.
• Process bookings, respond to email enquiries, answer the phone, process payments and take messages.
• Process room and all relevant bookings on the hotel booking systems.
• Indicate all special requests and billing procedures
• File and process reservations correspondence
• Ensure that all files are current and in order
• Be able to communicate efficiently with management and colleagues, be a good team player
Skills & Experience
It would be beneficial that the Reservations Assistant has previous experience within a busy front office or reservations role and have the ability to multi-task. In addition you must be able to use your initiative and common sense approach to your work. You would need the ability to work independently but also be part of a team.
• Customer service experience is essential
• Positive can-do attitude and excellent communication skills
• Ability to multi task
• Excellent numerical and IT skills
• Good interpersonal skills
Excellent training and development opportunities will be available for the right candidate with opportunity to progress and develop in the role.
If you feel you have the skills and experience and wish to be considered for this role, please forward your CV for consideration to:- Jan@travelhouse.co.uk